Below I have provided some bakeries, juice and coffee shops that are either entirely vegan– meaning they do not use animal products such as dairy– or they have some dairy-free options. The restaurant given are in the Bay Area. Enjoy!
- San Jose, CA – Cream : This ice cream shop has a dairy-free option for one of their ice cream flavors. Soy milk ice cream? Yes please.
- San Jose, CA – Philz Coffee : This coffee shop offers others types of non-diary milk for people who like milk in their coffees.
- San Jose, CA – Starbucks : Starbucks also offers different milks people may as to be put into their coffees such as soy milk, almond milk, and coconut milk.
- Santa Clara, CA – Imagine It Bakery : This bakery is just plain awesome. It is a vegan bakery that is gluten, soy, nut, egg, and dairy-free. Completely allergen-friendly.
- San Francisco, CA – Crave Bakery : This bakery is open all-day. All of their pastries are dairy-free and gluten-free.
- San Fransisco, CA – Sidewalk Juice : This juice shops offers smoothies, kombucha (tea), and fresh juices. Best of all, everything is dairy-free.
- San Francisco, CA – The Mill : This restaurant is open for breakfast and brunch. It is also a bakery and the best part? It has dairy-free options as well.